We’ve got some really, really exciting news for our users! We have been working (day and night) on our Services Web Interface, and have added some new features! (some of which will soon be available here on our primary website)
- Users can now register their Nicknames via the Services Web Interface!
- Users can now register their Channels via the Services Web Interface!
- We’ve also added a Help Section for the Services Web Interface that our development team will continue to maintain and keep updated.
- When you login to the Services Web Interface, the list of channels you have access (flags) in will be shown in your My Account page (as well as the respective flags)
- See below Screenshots of our Services Web Interface:
(Speaking of development, we’ve setup a development channel to help detail and organize future development for IRC4Fun – you can find the channel by joining #Praetorians – You can also closely follow changes and improvements to our Services Web Interface by visiting our Development Group Site)
We’ve got many, many more cool things planned for the future – so stay tuned! And if you haven’t already done so; check us out and make us your IRC home!