All emails are on the @IRC4Fun.net domain name
|cservice@||Posts to this list will be forwarded to the correct list
or instructions will be given, by the person who answers these mails.(Channel Registration Objections, Channel Manager Votes, X Issues)
(Please do not send username, password or email change forms to this list.)
|usernames@||Inquiries (including the username info such as:
username, email address), to know the suspension
reason and requesting the possibility to get the username un-suspended.
Channel Manager Votes:
- Include the channel name and your username in the Subject.
- In the body of the e-mail, inform us that you are voting for a new Channel Manager and the user’s username that you are voting for, to be the new Channel Manager.
- Votes may be submitted within a 15 day window before the current Channel Manager’s LASTSEEN time in X reaches 60 days.
- The channel topic and welcome message will be changed, noting the Vote procedure.
- The voting process will continue up to the day the Channel Manager reaches 60 days of absence. At that point, CService will review the votes by users on the access list and make a determination of the new Channel Manager.
- If the Channel Manager logs into X before reaching 60 days of absence, the vote process for said channel will be dropped.
- The Channel Manager will only be warned (at maximum) twice (2 times). If the Manager fails to login within 60 days again; the voting process will continue.