These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on IRC4Fun Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
Rules of the Forums
1) No flaming of an individual or group. Let's try to be constructive.
2) No spam. You spam, you get banned. Simple as that. (This includes signatures.)
3) No re-editing a modded post. We changed it for a reason. You change it back, we'll delete it.
4) No posting IPs and domains that are not in your control. In other words, don't set up targets.
5) Don't post to raise your post count. No posts with just a smiley, or "LOL", or any other such insanity.
6) If you have a question about a specific server's policies, you can ask here. However, the best thing to do would be to /motd server.IRC4Fun.net. If the information you need is not there, /admin server.IRC4Fun.net and write to the admin. If you're questioning a K:line or G:line, we will likely not be able to help you.
7) This is *not* a place to ask about warez. IRC is a chat network. We will not help you or entertain warez posts, they will be deleted.
8) If you make a topic that's already covered on the first page of posts, it will be locked and possibly deleted.
9) While images are allowed in avatars, anything deemed offensive will be deleted and a warning given. If it comes back, the user will be deleted.
10) The mods reserve the right to modify these rules at any time.
Happy posting! #
- 1) No flaming of an individual or group. Let's try to be constructive.