Channel Service (X) - What's New?
v3.0.7 - October 2, 2019:
- +Added the ability for CService Administrators to toggle the ALUMNI flag for usernames belonging to former CService Representatives.
v3.0.7 - September 24, 2019:
- ~INFO now shows the owner of a Username the EMAIL address associated with their account.
- ~INFO now hides the UserID of a Username, except to CService Administrators and the owner of the account.
v3.0.5 - March 1, 2019:
- ~NOTE command has been fixed, removing a stupid line added by Undernet coders for some illogical, dimwitted reason. Also corrected all references to the command's correct name internally.
v3.0.5 - February 22, 2019:
- +Channels with the 'SPECIAL' flag (usually IRC4Fun official or Staff channels) can no longer have their access lists viewed by non-CService Representatives.
- +Various behind-the-scenes updates for CService Administrators.
v3.0.1 - February 11, 2019:
- ~Channel DESCRIPTION/DESC can now be a total of 292 characters.
- ~Channel URL/URLs can now be a total of 108 characters.
- ~Channel TOPICs can now be a total of 400 characters.
- ~X's TOPIC command will now allow a TOPIC of up to 386 characters (14 characters are reserved for your Username being placed in the TOPIC)
- ~Updated HELP & LANGUAGE tables.
v3.0.0 - February 9, 2019:
- ~Fixed an issue that caused Channel Registrations to fail.
- +Various behind-the-scenes updates for IRC Operators & Server Administrators.
v2.0.5 - January 21, 2019:
- ~Fixed spelling error in NOTE command.
- +Added SEARCH command to X's SHOWCOMMANDS command.
- ~Fix spelling error upon AUTHENTICATION failures (under certain conditions)
- +Update HELP tables to include the NOTE command.
- ~Removed limit on records for CService Representatives and results of certain scans.
- +Add GDPR Information to X upon using HELLO command.
- +Add missing commands to X's SHOWCOMMANDS command. (HELLO, NOTE, SET)
- +Re-encypt passwords as users AUTHENTICATE to the new (modern) encryption.
- +Senior CService Administrators can rename usernames via IRC.
- +Senior CService Administrators can now purge usernames via IRC.
- +CService Administrators can now set a new Email address for a username via IRC.
- +Senior CService Administrators can now change a username's password via IRC.
- ~Update CTCP Responses in X, specifically GENDER so that it is like it was, and is not insensitive.
- +Build bridge-work for new Encryption method on the CService database