Channel Service (X)
Frequently Asked Questions about IRC4Fun's Channel Service (X)
- Why is my X Username suspended?
- How long does Channel Registration take?
- Why did X leave my channel saying "So long! (And thanks for all the fish)"?
- How do I find out who manages (owns) a channel?
- How do I change my Password?
- How do I register with X?
- One of my Channel Operators has taken over my channel! What do I do?
- X changed the TOPIC saying "Manager has failed to login" and something about a vote?
- How do I register a Channel?
- How do I login to X?
- How do I get a list of commands available to me?
- Can X talk to me in languages other than English?
- Can I login to X from more than 1 connection?
- Is X logging everything said in my channel?
- How do I give/remove users access on my channel?
- How do I change settings on a channel in X?
- How do I ban users from a channel?
- How can I set specific channel-modes that will be reset if X splits or goes down?
- How do I set a consistent topic that gets set if someone changes it, X splits, or goes down?
- How can I see who has access on a Channel?
- How can I see banned users?
- Can I limit users or make a Secret Channel?