NEW: Services Web Panel (Interface)
- This will allow users who are already registered with IRC4Fun Services to login and manage their Nicknames, Channels, Memos and more!
- This will also allow new users to easily register a Nickname (account) before going onto IRC4Fun.
(Useful for users who would like their hostnames/IP’s cloaked upon connection, and in case your Internet Service Provider is GA-Lined and can only access IRC4Fun by connecting with SASL Authentication.)
- Nickname Management
- Manage your Nickname, settings, and more!
- Manage your SSL Certificates (used with CertFP)
- Manage your Access Lists (user@hostmasks allowed to use your Nickname even without identifying with a password — Password Identification is still required to gain any access to channels, memos, etc. This access list just allows your added (or known) user@host connections to use your nickname without it being forcibly changed to User#####)
- Manage & View your AList (Access in Channels, if any)
- Channel Management
- Manage your Channels, settings, and more!
- Manage your Access lists (XOP, Flags or Access)
- Manage your AKICK (auto-kickban) lists
- Drop channels (that you are Founder of)
- Memo Management
- Manage (read/reply/delete) your Memos
- Manage (read/reply/delete) your Channel’s Memos (that you have access to)
- New Users